In the world of womens fitness there are so many different diets, and exercice programs, but good old fashioned running is my plan!

Google

Saturday, February 12, 2005

My Search for the Perfect Running Pants

I finally broke down and bought a new pair of running pants. This was another item I always bought at the thrift stores and 5 pairs later still didn't have one that fit very well. Most of the time they were too short. I come across this a lot and I am not sure if 5' 8" is just tall or if they make running pants shorter than average. I was determined this time to find pants that didn't look like high waters. So I headed to the mall, which is like a foreign country to me, and wouldn't leave until I found what I needed. Being cheap I scoured the place for big sales. I ended up in JC Pennies and found a clearance rack of sports wear. Now, I may just be a nut, but when I saw that a $40 pair of pants was marked down to $5 I began to salivate. By the time I was done I had bought 3 other pairs of pants and saw on my receipt I had saved $145 dollars. This makes me understand why people flock to the mall. I still hate going there, but I feel like I may be developing a mild addiction for mall sales.
So my pants fit great and I think my jogging pants make my butt look a little slimmer. Maybe someday I will trade in my thrift store running shoes for a nice new pair of clearance rack shoes. Small steps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home