In the world of womens fitness there are so many different diets, and exercice programs, but good old fashioned running is my plan!

Google

Friday, February 11, 2005

I Need A Dog!

Did Pilates again today and I think I feel slimmer, but I don't know. Still can't fit most of my pants. This is really only the second day though. I guess what matters is that I feel better than I have in a while. Running is definitely a stress and tension reducer. Today was such a crazy day I thought my head was going to explode from the stress, and then I went running and all that melted away. Since my running partner backed out again I only ended up running 15 minutes. I could have sworn it was longer than that. The main problem I am having is space and light. My husband doesn't get home until late when it is getting dark, and I live between a railroad and a highway so this limits my availability of space since I have to stay near home. At least I have the weekends to explore new trails. I need a dog!
My current thrift store running shoes held up ok today, although my knees hurt a bit. I have a feeling this is not so much the shoes as the blubber bouncing up and down. I especially feel it in my love handles and stomach. Hopefully this will get better. I don't even remember when I lost the ability to cross my legs comfortably. Now when I do my leg falls asleep. Enough feeling sorry for myself. I can't expect results overnight, but it sure would be nice. Now if I could downsize my food intake for the day (which may be my toughest fight) then I might get these results faster, but I love food!

Note: I actually gained 2 pounds how depressing. Either this is new muscle or the 1/2 bag of chocolate chips and about 20 pretzels I binged on the other night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home